Nano (NANO) Introduction
Nano is a trustless, low-latency cryptocurrency that utilizes a novel block-lattice architecture, where each account has its own blockchain and achieves consensus via delegated Proof of Stake voting.
Unlike conventional blockchains used in many other cryptocurrencies, Nano uses a block-lattice structure. Each account has its own blockchain (account-chain), equivalent to the account’s transaction/balance history. Each account-chain can only be updated by the account’s owner; this allows each account-chain to be updated immediately and asynchronously to the rest of the block-lattice, resulting in quick transactions. Since blocks can only be added by each account-chain’s owner, transferring funds from one account to another requires two transactions: a send transaction deducting the amount from the sender’s balance and a receive transaction adding the amount to the receiving account’s balance.
Circulating supply ratio
Online exchange number
• Colin LeMahieu- Core Wallet Developer, Creator of Nano
• Sergsw/byte16 - Core Wallet Contributor
• James Coxon - Services & Integration Developer
• Mica Busch - Web & Android Developer
• Zack Shapiro - iOS Developer
• Louis Nobleman - English, Spanish, Tagalog
• Jesus Moreno - English, Spanish
• Kedrin Welodon - English, Russian
• Gotowerdown - English, Indonesian
• Flomess - English, Italian